Power Comp Saddle With MIMIC
The Power Comp Saddle With MIMIC differs a little from some of its Power brethren,
but only in ways that are truly awesome. It still features a stiff, carbon-reinforced
shell that's lightweight and smooth to ride on—it's just been built a little more burly, and with the comfort of women riders in mind. The Power
Comp with MIMIC uses hollow Cr-Mo rails, which end up adding more weight than
carbon or titanium, but in the end provide a higher level of durability.
And they deliver superior performance in aggressive seating positions. Now lets get to the good stuff.
The cut-out saddle isn't for everyone, and for us ladies—some of whom have been riding in silent discomfort for years—it's the opposite of what we want. Enter MIMIC technology, which uses decades of Body Geometry knowledge and methodology in order to create comfort women cyclists can finally enjoy. MIMIC's multi-layer cushioning system is molded into the saddle, and designed to imitate the body's response to differing types of pressure. This creates equilibrium in soft tissues, stopping numbness and discomfort before it cuts our ride short.
- A reliable road saddle with anything-but-basic comfort
- Body Geometry design is lab-tested to ensure proper blood flow
- MIMIC uses 5 layers of foam to minimize soft tissue swelling
- Stiff carbon shell delivers a smooth riding experience
- Steel rails add durability for powerful pedaling
- Level II padding built with medium density foam
- SWAT-compatible mounts are molded in to add storage options
- Differing widths accommodate your sitz bones personally