Hillbilly Grid Gravity 2Bliss T9 29in Tire
The Hillbilly Grid Gravity Tire is built specifically for intermediate to soft terrain, featuring spikey tread blocks that penetrate the ground to find traction in the sand and slop, paired with supportive shoulder knobs that bring confidence to fast corners and off-camber terrain. It features a durable 2-ply gravity casing that offers excellent puncture resistance when you're tackling rugged enduro tracks and steep downhills littered with jagged rocks. And though it might be a tad heavy for day-to-day trail riding, it's a great choice for aggressive trail and gravity riders when conditions are loose and sloppy.
For the new Hillbilly tire, Specialized developed an entirely new set of rubber compounds for targeted performance based on the conditions and discipline. This particular tire is made from T9 Gripton, which uses a tacky, slow-rebounding rubber for maximum traction and a predictable feel in the corners. It's softer and grippier than the T7 compound, meaning it favors traction over rolling speed for the utmost confidence when you're barreling down the trail.
- A gravity tire that excels in intermediate to soft conditions
- T9 compound rebounds slowly for maximum traction and control
- Taller knobs punch through sand and mud to find grip
- Prominent side knobs for superb cornering confidence
- Dual-ply casing offers good damping and flat protection
- Butyl-wrapped bead is tubeless-ready