Deflect Reflect H2O Jacket
Specialized knows that when it rains, it usually means that visibility is far worse, so they created the Deflect Reflect H20 Jacket to not only keep you protected from wet weather, but also seen by motorists when light conditions are less-than-ideal. The woven 2.75-layer Deflect fabric is wind-resistant, waterproof, and highly breathable, and also features fully taped seams to further prevent water from seeping in, while 360-degrees of reflectivity give you the best chance of standing out to others when it's dark and cloudy. A higher back collar seals out wind and water at your neck when beads drop off the back of your helmet, and the Deflect UV 50+ tech adds some defense against the sun when the clouds break apart.
- Protective cycling rain jacket for rides under uncertain skies
- Waterproof, breathable construction keeps you comfortably dry
- Fully taped seams prevent water intrusion at the stitches
- Wrist seals prevent wind and water from entering the jacket
- 360-degrees of reflective elements increase your visibility
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays
- Zippered pockets stash your mid-ride essentials
- Item #SCQ004O
- Deflect (2.75-layer)
- 1 rear zip, 2 front zip
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, gravel, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.