Why We Like The Body Geometry Grail Glove
The Body Geometry Grail Gloves are ergonomically designed for the best possible fit. Outfitted
with proprietary Specialized padding that improves circulation and equalizes pressure, these gloves let you leave hand numbness in the dust.
- Cush gloves for cycling in comfort
- Durable palms pad without eliminating dexterity
- Breathable mesh backing provides soft, wicking comfort
- Soft and absorbent Microwipe thumb brushes away sweat
- Tapered, slip-on cuff makes for easy on and off
- Item #SCQ0043
- Clarino synthetic leather, mesh
- Body Geometry Equalizer gel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 26, 2020
2 stars for style but otherwise bummed
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Huge miss by Specialized with the redesign of the padding on these gloves. Bunches up after the first ride and can't be readjusted. I owned last year's design and loved them. Only replaced because I lost one of the gloves. Womp. Must be a manufacturing defect? Super sad because I loved these gloves the first time around!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help