Why We Like The 2FO DH Clip Mountain Bike Shoes
They say a sleeper car hides powerful performance under an unassuming exterior, as if your grandma's old sedan conceals spirited strength beneath the hood. One moment it rolls up gingerly to a red light, and the next it flies off the line in a burst of fury. If ever there was a shoe to be classified as a sleeper, the Specialized 2FO DH Clip Mountain Bike Shoe would fit the bill. Under the unassuming exterior you'll find a durable upper, grippy soles, and a comfortable fit to deliver awe-inspiring performance on the trail. Its mesh tongue promotes airflow to keep your feet cool through every turn, and is supported by a Body Geometry sole that's tested to boost power and increase pedaling efficiency. When your day on the trail comes to an end, the shoe's casual profile is ready to grab a post-ride drink in comfort and style.
- A rugged shoe features casual tones for disguised performance
- Personality for troublesome trails and post-ride drinks
- Captured foam upper protects the foot from impact and debris
- XPEL air mesh tongue delivers enhanced airflow on the trail
- Durable sole offers extensive grip in wet conditions
- Relaxed fit boosts comfort through rock gardens and slopes
- Item #SCQ00IA
- Upper Material
- leather, textile
- Body Geometry
- cushioned EVA
- SlipNot rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 39] 12.2oz (345g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.