Putting a foot down in a section you know you can clean is frustrating, but Sombrio's ultralight Summit Women's Short will give you a helpful boost during those techy climbs and hot trail rides. The Summit has a relaxed fit, generous 13in inseam, and ridiculously breathable Quattro Flex Lite fabric that stretches and helps you stay cool in the saddle. Sombrio also treats it with a DWR finish to repel water when those dusty summer rides turn into soggy fall shreds.
It's not all about the fabric, though. Sombrio ensures that the Summit has all the features you need for long rides, like four zippered pockets, hook-and-loop waist-adjustment tabs, and laser-cut ventilation at the thighs and back to help keep you cool. Finally, the low-profile snap closure is backed up with a hook-and-loop patch so your shorts don't fly open on the descent.
- Ultralight shorts for hammering climbs and boosting rollers
- Relaxed fit has plenty of room for your favorite liner
- Quattro Flex Lite fabric stretches and breathes
- Laser-cut vents at thigh and back keep you cool
- DWR treatment sheds rain and mud on wet days
- 4 zippered pockets have space for all of your goodies