Big hits and tough lines.
You need your freeride shorts to be durable enough to handle more than a few friendly encounters with trail furniture, but still able to move with you as you take big hits and blast through destructive terrain. Sombrio's Pursuit Shorts feel featherweight to the touch with a breathable polyester and spandex construction that belies their durability. Reinforced side panels can handle crashes without weighing the shorts down, while perforations on the back of the shorts keep much-needed air moving while you pedal, and zippered side pockets give you room to stash plenty of snacks for long rides. With an inseam long enough for enduro and DH rides, the Pursuit has a forgiving cut that can easily accommodate pads and body armor, and Sombrio includes a clever adjustable hook-and-loop waistband to make sure the shorts stay where they're supposed to while you're standing out of the saddle on descents.
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.