Bombproof freeride shorts.
Rip the steepest downhills and fastest trails you can find with the burly construction and classic freeride cut of the Sombrio Men's Pinner Shorts. These bombproof shorts are built to withstand the rigors of blistering downhill runs and technical terrain, thanks to their ultra-tough 4-way stretch fabric that's treated with a DWR finish to repel showers and trail debris. Sturdy seam construction with bar-tacked stitching along high-stress zones reinforces these from premature blowouts and trail abrasion. Additionally, its seamless crotch panel design prevents irritation, as there are no seams rubbing against your seat.
Keeping these nice and secure when you're ripping off-camber trails and cleaning tight switchbacks, the short's adjustable hook-and-loop waist tabs provide a dialed fit. Mesh-lined zippered thigh vents channel cool(er) outside air over your legs when you're riding on hot summer days. Moreover, you'll find front and back zippered pockets with an integrated pass retention cord for lift-accessed downhill runs and bike park sessions.
- 4-way stretch fabric
- DWR finish
- Bar-tacked stitching
- Seamless crotch panel
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Mesh-lined zippered thigh vents
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.