Streamlined for crushing dirt.
As an expression of Sombrio's freeride philosophy, the Sombrio Men's Lowline Short delivers clean style with ergonomic seams and laser-cut venting for crushing trails with a cool, confident demeanor. Its ultra-tough Core Flex Dura fabric strikes an ideal balance between ample stretch and durability, withstanding abrasion without holding you back on flowing singletrack and rugged downhills. Treated with a DWR finish, this trail-worthy short sheds light showers and moisture, should you encounter a passing rainstorm or brush against dewy vegetation. Other functional features include adjustable hook-and-loop waist tabs for a secure, stay-put fit, as well as a pleated side cargo pocket for holding your trail snacks and small accessories.
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I've had these shorts for a year now and they are excellent. The pockets are placed well and are the perfect sizes for a phone and keys. I like that the leg openings are a little slimmer than other shorts I have, but they still work just fine with my knee pads. All in all excellent shorts.
Seem nice but sizing seems off
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XL
I ended up returning these because they were too big. They are listed as semi slim which they definitely are not. The sizing chart indicated that I should buy an XL and I definitely should have purchased a M or L.
Other than that the look and feel really nice. I didn't repurchase because I ordered 4 pair with the idea I would return a couple. I wouldn't have any issues recommending these shorts just take heed that the sizing and the fit aren't completely accurate.