Highline Short - Men's
Goes the distance, and then some.
Much like modern trail-taming bikes, technical riding apparel allows us to ride harder, faster, and farther than ever. Taking this philosophy close to heart, the Sombrio Men's Highline Short helps you push the limits of what's physically possible on the trail. Its ultra-light Quattro Flex Lite fabric won't weight you down when you're hammering up steep logging roads and bombing twisty switchbacks on the way back down. Shedding light moisture and trail debris, the short's DWR finish keeps 'em nice and dry, should you encounter a passing shower or brush against dewy vegetation.
Forgoing seams along the crotch panel, this short alleviates irritation and chafing, as there are no seams to rub against the seat. Sturdy seam construction with bar-tack stitching throughout high-stress areas prevents premature wear and blowouts from riding hard. Laser-cut ventilation along the lumbar zone and thighs channels cool(er) outside air over your thighs for enhanced temperature regulation on hot summer days. Sombrio's waistband retention system and adjustable hook-and-loop waist tabs ensure a secure, stay-put fit when you're launching off small drops and cleaning tight switchbacks. Additionally, two zippered front pockets, one of which has a key loop for securing your car keys, hold your trail snacks and accessories in secure fashion.
- Shorts built to push the limits of possible
- Ultra-light Quattro Flex Lite doesn't weigh you down
- DWR treatment sheds rain, or mud when things get rowdy
- Strategically placed seams reduce chaffing and irritation
- Laser-cut lumbar vents let fresh air in, keep you cool
- Hook-and-loop wait dials in your fit without a belt
- Zippered pockets keep your essentials secure
- Item #SOM002I
- Quattro Flex Lite (4-way stretch), DWR finish
- 2 front zip (one w/key cord)
- adjustable hook-and-loop tabs
- laser-cut ventilation at lumbar & thighs
- Recommended Use
- trail riding, freeride
- Manufacturer Warranty