You've spent what feels like hours trucking your way up the winding ascent through burned out forest, rich new growth tentatively beginning to carpet the ground with bright blooming flowers and lush green. As much as you enjoyed the views while you ground the pedals round and round, the break on a log with snacks is thoroughly welcome. While you sit, your breath returns slowly to normal, your heart stops pounding in your chest, and you look ahead.
The trail turns a corner and dips out of view into the forest in front of you, the descent you've earned beckoning with tacky dirt and smooth berms. Address the chill and sudden breeze at the summit before you go by reaching into your pack for the Sombrio Chinook Hooded Jacket. This packable jacket barely took up space in your pack, but it has the potential to significantly improve your ride. Light, flexible fabric blocks chilly air and light showers on your way down to keep you warm but not overheated, and in case you do work up a sweat, ample vents keep air moving so you're free to focus on the line ahead.
- Avoid a tense, chilly descent with this wind jacket
- Regular fit layers easily over a jersey
- Highly packable design stuffs inside its own hood
- Fabric blocks wind and repels light rain
View more Women's Jackets
Gore Bike Wear Element Windstopper Active Shell Zip-Off Jacket - Women's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.