Packing it in with packable protection.
Packing in an extra layer for breezy spring rides is critical, but sometimes seems like a hassle — especially when you're skipping a hydration pack for a minimalist setup. Fortunately with the Sombrio Chinook 2 Jacket you don't have to stress it when the forecast is windy with a nip to the air in the morning, but balmy and sun-kissed in the afternoon — instead, you can toss on complete wind coverage for the cool climb through the sequoias, and pack it into its back pocket to wear as a hip-pack when you reach the sun-baked fire road up top. This lightweight windbreaker features a hood to offer a little extra coverage, and a half-zip for when you need to let a little heat escape. Its nylon construction is designed for slicing through harsh winds, and features just a touch of spandex to give you comfortable stretch for moving around on the bike. A DWR treatment on the fabric gives you an extra touch of protection in case a few rain drops make their way into your breezy ride.
- A windproof shell that packs into a hip pack
- Nylon cuts through wind while spandex stretches
- Stay shielded from light rain with DWR treatment
- Drop heat on long climbs with 1/2 zip front
- Hood keeps out the elements when the weather is harsh
- Packs into back pocket to be worn as a hip pack