Bike lane to singletrack.
During the week, it's you and your steel commuter frame against rush hour traffic and unhappy drivers, but on the weekends, you add a little squish and dirt to your life. Keep things simple when your schedule isn't with the Sombrio Cambie Short. With a commuting-minded design, the Cambie arrives prepared to repel rain and move with you as you navigate the bike lane, but it's also as breathable and stretchy as any trail kit you'd find. Sombrio gives it a regular fit that adapts to pavement or brown pow, and it includes a wealth of reflective pockets to keep you organized, and seen, wherever you happen to be pedaling.
- Take this short on your commute or your next trail ride
- Regular fit with gusseted crotch for mobility
- Breathable but durable Urban 1 fabric is water-repellent
- Multiple reflective accents help you stand out to motorists
- Mini loop holds onto a U-lock when needed
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.