As much as we’d like to claim that SockGuy's SGX5 Raceday Socks will actually make you faster at the starting gun, we can't. But the comfortably compressive mid-foot arch support, mesh ventilation on top, and the double cuff do ensure that the socks virtually disappear when you start pedaling, so they'll be one less issue to deal with as you approach the finale on race day.
The five-inch cuff bears special mention for its compressive qualities and its sleek, understated look. If you're keen on matching novelty hot sauce socks to your club fit beer jersey, then these aren't for you; however, if you're into the minimalistic aesthetic of the competition-minded, self-sponsored cyclist, then saddle up.
- Competition-grade socks for the serious racer
- Clean aesthetics match any team kit
- Gently compressive double cuff maintains fit
- Arch support and upper ventilation for comfort you can forget about
- Item #SOC000T
- 5 in Easy-Fit double cuff
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year