Transfer XL ChromaPop Polarized Sunglasses
Designed specifically for the needs of serious anglers and outdoor enthusiasts, the Smith Transfer XL Chromapop Polarized Sunglasses deliver an extra-large, unobstructed field of view paired with the on-the-fly adjustability of Quickfit temples. QuickFit allows you to tighten them up on the water, so they don't fall into the ocean or lake, then loosen them up on shore for a bit more relaxed fit and feel. This technology consists of a wire core temple that's extremely pliable, so you can bend them back and forth without ruining the frame or compromising its integrity over time.
Smith's Chromapop polarized lens boosts optical clarity and color rendition, so you can see everything in crystal clarity without distracting glare fatiguing your eyes when you're fishing, hiking, and enjoying yourself on sunny days outside. Megol nose and temple pads provide a secure, slip-free fit, even when it's sopping-wet outside. Furthermore, the lens features Smith's Hydroleophobic coating, which repels oily smudges, outside moisture, and dirt build-up from obscuring your vision.
- Oversized sunglasses for angling, hiking, outdoor activities
- Quickfit temples with wire core for tightening 'em to your face
- Chromapop lens boosts optical clarity and color rendition
- Lens polarization cuts harsh glare from straining eyes
- Megol nose and temple pads for a secure, non-slip fit
- Hydroleophobic lens coating repels dirt, oil, water