Smith glasses made of actual glass.
With its fine Italian artisan design, a frame like the Redmond deserves the best lenses, so Smith made these Redmond Chromapop Polarized Sunglasses out of TechLite glass to deliver unsurpassed clarity. Not only do glass lenses enhance clarity, they're also lighter and more scratch-resistant than the competition. They also feature Smith's most innovative Chromapop technology, which filters two specific, unwanted wavelengths of light that cause eye fatigue and color confusion in order to deliver greater definition and popping colors. The skies will look bluer, the grass greener, and the skyscrapers will shine. Smith also polarized the lenses to eliminate glare, and there are treatments to repel reflection, water, and oil smudges.
- Smith sunglasses with glass lenses for unsurpassed clarity
- Chromapop enhances definition, color, and clarity
- Coatings eliminate glare, reflections, and water
- Megol nose and temple pads secure the fit
- Please see size chart for lens tint information