With the assist.
Smith's Rebound Chromapop Polarized Sunglasses make the perfect teammate, along with your bike, whether you're pedaling asphalt or dirt trails. The Chromapop lenses filter two specific, unwanted wavelengths of light and cause eye fatigue and color confusion in order to deliver greater definition and popping colors. The skies will look bluer, the grass greener, and hard-to-see bumps on the trail will be all the more visible. Smith also polarized the lenses to deflect obnoxious glares when you're riding into the sunlight. The frame has a 9 base lens curvature for the extended coverage desired when the sun's setting to the side. It also has nose pads and temples that partially wrap around your ears for a more secure fit.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sunglasses inspired by enduro riding in all places sunny
- Chromapop enhances color, contrast, and overall clarity
- Polarization eliminates obnoxious glaring
- Megol nose pads and wraparound temples secure the fit
- Please see size chart for lens tint information