Enter the arena.
Perhaps your event of choice is cycling rather than chariot racing and your weapon of choice is a pair of trail running shoes rather than a trident or sword, but the Smith Pivlock Arena Max ChromaPop Sunglasses will have you feeling like a victorious gladiator nonetheless. However, if you happened to bump into an ancient Roman, you'd definitely get pegged as a space-age time traveler with the super-modern wraparound silhouette, updated in the Max version to keep larger faces fully covered.
Smith's signature ChromaPop Lenses thrust the world around you into staggering color and clarity while resisting any water, oil, and dirt you encounter. With the Pivlock interchange system, you can swap lenses in a flash so you don't get caught unawares by changing light conditions. Whether you're a pedal-pusher or pavement-grinder, you're likely to work up a sweat—but the hydrophilic nose pads and temple tips on the light, strong TR-90 frames hang on to your face like there's no tomorrow as you head into battle.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Space-age sunglasses for the modern fitness gladiator
- Signature ChromaPop lenses increase clarity and vibrance
- Additional lens included for low-light conditions
- Hydrophobic lens coating wards off precipitation and sweat
- Lightweight, burly TR-90 frame material
- No-slip grip thanks to hydrophilic nose pads and temple tips
- Designed for larger faces with unbeatable wraparound protection