Parallel D Max Polarized Sunglasses
Throw on the Parallel D Max Sunglasses, tip your hat to Aunt Cindy, and roll out into traffic. Between the widened lens profile (hence the D) and the glare-killing polarized lens coating, your eyes won’t mind looking towards that floating ball of gas (the sun, not Auntie). The non-slip Megol nose and arm pads get stickier as you sweat so uneven surfaces have less of a chance to jar them loose, and the tapered lens shape helps reduce peripheral distortion. In addition to those functional benefits, you might even reel in some compliments regarding the smooth lines and minimalist styling.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Minimalist shades with maximized coverage
- Polycarbonate lenses are shatter-resistant
- Lightweight frame reduces facial fatigue
- Tapered lenses reduce peripheral distortion
- Megol nose pads won't slip on sweat