Outlier 2 XL ChromaPop Sunglasses
Big, bad, and bold might be the first three words that pop into our head when we take a look at Smith's Outlier 2 XL ChromaPop Sunglasses. That's largely because they are some of the loftiest frames in Smith's lineup, but size is just a small factor in it, as they bring wide line of vision, crystal clear optics, and sleek style that stands out against other shades. The lofty frames are made out of a bio-based material called Evolve for an eco-friendly construction, and there are megol nose and temple pads that maintain a snug fit even after you work up a sweat. Smith opts to employ its ChromaPop lens on this particular model, elevating color contrast for seriously stunning optics that perform exceptionally, whether you're taking them for a hike, shredding the trail on two-wheels, or keeping things chill with a relaxed day by the lake.
- Take in lofty views with Smith's beefiest Outlier
- Large frame lends to wide field of vision for clear views
- ChromaPop lens adjusts and enhances contrast for exceptional optics
- Bio-based Evolve frame is eco-friendly and durable
- Keep comfortable, even with a sweat, thanks to nose and temple pads