Forged for coverage.
Smith's Forge Sunglasses are a larger version of the Survey for better coverage from harsh sunlight. Their wraparound curvature combines with thicker temples to keep your eyes shaded at all times. Th impact-resistant Carbonic lenses have a hydroleophobic coating to repel oily smears and watery smudges, and Smith's Tapered Lens Technology eliminates visual distortion for decreased eye fatigue. The wraparound frame has hydophilic pads at the nose and temples to keep a snug fit even if you happen to break a sweat.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sunglasses made large for assured coverage from the sun
- Carbonic lenses are resistant to impact, water, and oil
- TLT technology eliminates visual distortion for decreased fatigue
- Wraparound frame with megol nose and temple pads for a comfy fit
- Please see size chart for lens tint information