Forefront 2 Helmet
It's here—the next evolution of Smith's award-winning Forefront, the totally redesigned Forefront 2 Helmet is a full-coverage helmet tailored towards all-mountain riders who demand superior protection, ventilation, and eyewear integration out on the trail.
For added protection, Smith extended the protective Koroyd material into the back of the helmet to now fully encompass the helmet, while internal air channels combine with open intake and exhaust ports to maximize ventilation. Then, the AirEvac channels further promote cooling airflow to prevent overheating and keep your eyewear from fogging mid-ride, and an AeroCore in-mold construction bolsters impact-protection without adding bulk or blocking airflow. You'll dial in an exact fit with the VaporFit adjustment system, and experience refreshingly cool comfort at the top of the climb thanks to an X-Static reactive cooling lining. The three-position adjustable visor helps you find just the right angle, depending on your eyewear, while integrated camera and light mounts give you options to night ride or film from your POV.
- Updated trail helmet with visor, ventilation, and enhanced shaping
- Koroyd fully encompasses helmet for ventilated protection
- AeroCore in-mold foam is incredibly light, yet protective
- AirEvac ventilation channels prevent overheating or foggy lenses
- VaporFIt customizes a precise fit
- Innovative lining cools your skin and wicks sweat
- Three-position visor adjusts easily to meet your needs
- Designed for optimal sunglasses and goggles integration