Give your vision a boost.
Whether you're pedaling along your favorite stretch of tarmac or hiking along the sun-washed coast, the Smith Envoy Max Polarized Chromapop Sunglasses boost visual clarity while cutting distracting glare. Smith's Chromapop technology eliminates color confusion, achieving precise clarity for athletic performance and enjoying the outdoors. Polarization cuts the distracting glare reflecting off open water and shiny surfaces, such as fresh asphalt and bright snowfields.
The Envoy Max frame is sleekly sculpted, lending it to cyclists and outdoor athletes. Its Evolve frame stands up to the rigors of fast-paced sports, all without the excess weight of heavier frames. Hydrophilic megol nose pads actually get stickier when you sweat, so they'll stay on your face without slipping off. Another important feature for athletes, the frame's 8-base curvature wraps around your head for increased protection and a better overall fit.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Streamlined shades for cyclists and outdoor athletes
- Chromapop lens boosts color rendition and visual clarity
- Polarization cuts distracting glare in bright lighting
- Evolve frame is lightweight and durable
- Hydrophilic megol nose pads prevent slipping
- 8-base frame curvature wraps around your head