Why We Like The Engage MIPS Helmet
Mountain bike protective gear makers are becoming increasingly pressured to produce light and strong equipment that's ideal for demanding trail sessions and downhill laps without sacrificing aesthetics. We like Smith because the brand consistently accepts that challenge, and they always come out on top with improved versions of their classic gear. With the Engage MIPS Helmet, Smith ensures breathability, strength, and lightness that's protective enough to go hard without fear.
This new model employs MIPS technology and Air Evac ventilation to keep temperatures under control and safety a priority. MIPS technology offers a low-friction liner inside the helmet for improved protection in a crash, and a Vapor Fit adjustable fit system ensures your helmet fits specifically to your noggin. There are 21 total Air Evac vents that improve breathability on your ride, and a lightweight in-mold structure ensures lightness that won't weigh you down. A three-stage visor position is ideal for utilizing goggles and sunglasses for uninhibited optics.
- Light and comfortable helmet covers your cranium on rough rides
- MIPS standard protective technology for impact protection
- Vapor Fit adjustable fit system that fits your head specifically
- Performance lining keeps your head safe in a crash
- 20 Air Evac vents for improved breathability
- 3-position variable visor for use with goggles and sunglasses