Why We Like The Barra ChromaPop Polarized Sunglasses
Smith certainly styled the Barra Chromapop Polarized Sunglasses for the streets, there's no doubt about that, but subtle undertones really optimize these lenses for fishing. The Chromapop lenses filter two specific, unwanted wavelengths of light that cause eye fatigue and color confusion in order to deliver greater definition and popping colors. The skies will look bluer, the grass greener, and the lake will be all the more beautiful when we pull a rainbow trout out of the water. Smith treated the backside of each lens to reduce glare when we're fishing away from the sunlight.
- Lifestyle and fishing-worthy performance play with these sunglasses
- Chromapop enhances definition, color, and clarity
- Impact-resistant lenses offer 100% UV protection
- Various coatings resist reflections, water, and oil
- Bio-based Evolve frame has an eco-friendly attitude
- Megol nose and temple pads maintain a secure fit
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMI00JF
- Evolve (bio-based)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 59 / 18 / 135mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov