A squint-free offensive.
The Smith Attack Chromapop Sunglasses will keep your vision clear as you wait for the most opportune time to make your move to the front of the peloton. ChromaPop lenses filter out UV light as you ride through sun-drenched mountain passes, and they filter out the crossover of light for better color definition and a crisper field of view. And since the lenses are treated with a hydroleophobic finish, you won't have to worry about all that sweat that dripped from your brow during the ascent obstructing your vision as you get ready for a long and winding descent back to the valley floor.
- Cycling-specific sunglasses with a lowered-brow design
- ChromaPop lenses provide better color definition
- Lenses are impact-resistant and filter out UV rays
- Hydroleophobic finish keeps lenses clear of sweat and oil
- Interchangeable lenses with two ChromaPop lenses included
- Megol nose and temple pads for a secure and comfortable fit