It’s tricky to keep your temperature regulated while enjoying high-alpine singletrack or late-season trail rides. We opt for the Merino Sport 150 Jersey because the merino wool construction and ¾-sleeve length perfectly balance ventilation and moisture-wicking properties to ensure we stay dry and comfortable through the early morning frost and into the mid-afternoon when the temperature starts to rise.
- Riding jersey is suited for shredding in varied conditions
- Hybrid merino and synthetic construction is durable and dries quickly
- Zippered side pocket supplies nifty storage for nutrition and essentials
- Merino wool fabrics naturally repel odors, which is perfect for travel
- Long back hem supplies additional coverage for mud and dirt
- Regular fit lets you contour your body to maneuver the bike