Merino Sport 150 3/4-Sleeve Jersey - Men's
It’s tricky to keep your temperature regulated while enjoying high-alpine singletrack or late-season trail rides. We opt for the Merino Sport 150 Jersey because the merino wool construction and ¾-sleeve length perfectly balance ventilation and moisture-wicking properties to ensure we stay dry and comfortable through the early morning frost and into the mid-afternoon when the temperature starts to rise.
- Riding jersey is suited for shredding in varied conditions
- Hybrid merino and synthetic construction is durable and dries quickly
- Zippered side pocket supplies nifty storage for nutrition and essentials
- Merino wool fabrics naturally repel odors, which is perfect for travel
- Long back hem supplies additional coverage for mud and dirt
- Regular fit lets you contour your body to maneuver the bike
- Item #SWLZ8EU
- [face fabric] 56% merino wool, 44% polyester, [low body panel] 54% merino wool, 46% polyester
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28.5in
- 1 zippered side
- natural property of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.