Hydrate your two-wheeled grind.
We've all been there. Maybe you're grinding up a notoriously steep trail or completing a grueling century on the road. Your power output starts to wane as you sweat profusely, maybe even causing a pounding headache or painful muscle spasms as you become dehydrated under heavy duress. Your body is trying to communicate that you're not hydrating enough, or you could even be over-hydrating on water without replacing your body's electrolytes. The solution to these hydration woes lies within Skratch Labs Lemons and Limes Exercise Hydration Mix 3 Pound Bag, which is specially formulated for optimal hydration under the heavy duress of cycling and fitness sessions alike.
Developed specifically by Dr. Allen Lim for professional cyclists, this hydration mix contains a relatively high sodium content, alongside added potassium for replenishing the electrolyte balance when you're sweating profusely on the road and trail. Added cane sugar helps to fuel working muscles during periods of high output. Real fruit flavoring derived from lemon and lime juice adds a light flavor that's satisfying without causing undue stress on your digestive system or overpowering to your taste buds. The lack of overly sweet flavoring is a godsend if you're the type to experience stomach-turning nausea or flavor fatigue with other hydration mixes. This 3-pound bag makes approximately 57 servings of 16-ounce hydration drink, dissolving easily in your water bottle and hydration pack.
- Optimal hydration for cycling and fitness sessions
- 3-pound hydration mix makes 57 servings of 16-ounce drink
- Quickly dissolves in your water bottle or hydration pack
- Won't cause digestive system duress or painful bloating
- Light flavoring derived from natural lemon and lime juice
- Relatively high sodium + potassium refuels electrolytes
- Added cane sugar fuels muscles and balances blood sugar