Item # SSO009P
Six Six One Reset Helmet $99.99
Bang for your buck, not to your head.
As one of the most affordable full-face helmets on the market, we'd forgive you for thinking the Six Six One Reset Helmet is an entry-level, bare-bones helmet lacking the lightweight comfort, generous ventilation, and rugged protection of full-face helmets costing two to three times as much. However, the Reset Helmet holds true to Six Six One's legacy of producing bomber protective gear that won't take a major hit to your wallet.
It's constructed of an ultra-lightweight ABS shell that's rugged enough to take a serious licking when you overshoot a double in the bike park or crash into formidable rock garden on the downhill course. Six Six One places ten large, angular vents throughout the helmet for airy-cool comfort, as far as wearing a full-face helmet is concerned, seeing they're usually a hot, sweaty ordeal.
The sculpted eyeport provides optimal integration with your favorite goggles and the adjustable visor comes in handy for blocking out harsh sunlight and trailside vegetation. It's secured with Six Six One's double D-ring closure for a secure fit without it wandering as you blast downhill at serious velocities.
- Affordable full-face helmet doesn't skimp on features
- Certified protection for peace of mind on downhill runs
- Lightweight ABS shell keeps it comfortable on long rides
- 10+ ventilation ports prevent overheating in warm weather
- Sculpted eyeport for optimal integration with goggles
- Double D-ring closure for a secure fit at high speeds
View more Mountain Helmets
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.