The only differences between the Recon Scout Helmet and the standard Recon helmet is the latter's inclusion of a Boa 270° fit system and the former's more palatable price. The Recon Scout still features Six Six One's own adjustable retention design, so the fit can be dialed to ensure that the In-Mold shell and EPS armor are always in place when you need them. And if you're anything like us, you need them more often than you'd casually admit.
The Recon's body is built to accommodate goggles and glasses, so eye protection can be tailored to the sun, dust, muck, or overcast deluge of any given day. The interior is finished with a complement of anti-microbial pad liners that absorb sweat and fight off odors, and the body is shot through with ventilating channels to help keep static moisture to a minimum.
View more Mountain Helmets
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.