Recon Knee Pads
Rather than trying to combine a knee pad with a separate shin pad to save your skin on the trails, consider Six Six One's Recon Knee Pads the next time you want full lower leg protection. They extend coverage from above your knees to the shin bones in one smooth piece, so instead of dealing with fabric not lining up or slipping around, you can focus on getting rowdy in the dirt without distraction.
At first glance, the Recon looks formidable, but Six Six One's use of XRD Technology means they don't feel like a giant shell as you're riding; the foam moves with you as you pedal, remaining supple and flexible until impact. When you hit the ground, the firm shell keeps your skin from being left behind on the trail. If you ride with Six Six One clothing, the Recon features a Padlock connection system that you can use to attach them to the Evo shorts; if not, the silicone printing on both the top and bottom elastic gives the pads a secure, slip-free fit. Finally, don't hesitate to wear the pads on hot rides: the full mesh back promotes airflow so your legs can breathe.
- Extended coverage knee pads for shin and knee protection
- XRD Technology moves with you as you pedal
- Foam remains supple and flexible, but hardens on impact
- Firm shell protects your skin from being left on the trail
- Padlock connection allows you to pair with Six Six One EVO shorts
- Silicone printing on top and bottom secures a slip-free fit
- Fully mesh back promotes airflow to let your skin breathe