Recon Elbow Pad
There once was a time when all body armor included hard cups, inflexible materials, and a total lack of breathability — but fortunately for you that time has passed and gone, and we're graced with a solution that ads coverage to every trail ride, without the bulk, sweat, and immobility. Meet Six Six One's Recon Elbow Pads. These light all-mountain pads offer some minimalist protection to your ride, so you can book it with a little more confidence, and push your riding outside of your comfort zone. They are built to be ultra-light, so you can wear them on every ride, and feature a stretchy Lycra panel, paired with stretch mesh to keep breathability a priority. To take the sting out of low-hanging branches, or scuffles with rocks, Six Six One employs Poron XO foam to soak up impacts. Poron XD features an open cell structure that keeps the pad flexible when you're riding, but becomes firm on impact and can soak up hit after hit without breaking down over time.
- Light and breathable pads that excel beyond pads of the past
- Stretchy lycra outer panel moves with you freely
- Wick away sweat and drop heat with stretch-mesh inner panel
- Poron XD impact foam is flexible when riding, firm impact
- Impact foam soaks up and dissipates forces from hits
- Elastic grippers at top and bottom help secure pad in place