From dicing along narrow singletrack and ducking under fallen trees to pummeling down wide-open desert slickrock, Six Six One's Raji Mountain Bike Glove's flexible, lightweight construction will help you keep an intimate grip on the bars and brakes as you ride. Air moves freely through the mesh along the back of the hand, while silicone printing on the fingertips preserves your dexterity when you need to quickly lower your dropper or change gears. Soft microfiber on the thumb gives you an easy way to keep sweat at bay, and the slip-on design won't slow you down when you're getting ready at the trailhead.
- Minimal bike glove gives you impeccable dexterity on the bars
- Flexible fabric won't restrict your movement
- Mesh back facilitates airflow to keep your hands cool
- Silicone-printed fingertips guarantee full cockpit control
View more Men's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.