Item # SSO008H
Six Six One Rage Knee/Shin Guards $79.95
Just the right amount of protection.
While many riders opt for solo knee guards, the more experienced or less reserved of the bunch know that sometimes it's helpful to add a bit of protection over the tibias when the going gets gnarly. The Six Six One Rage Knee/Shin Guards provide all the protection you need to keep your knees and shins intact and abrasion-free out on the trail.
Six Six One covers the shin with tougher-than-skin stretch Kevlar and plastic-reinforced EVA foam. Like the Rage Knee Guard, this combination of give and flex lets you spin with minimal interference and keeps your pedal pins from digging in deep. The Rage is held in place by a wide hook-and-loop strap that, along with a pre-curved shape, prevents migration. On the backside, mesh pairs with perforated neoprene to keep air flowing and avoid swampy situations.
View more Knee & Shin Pads
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These offer excellent shin protection from rocks and boulders especially when white water paddleboarding. Lightweight, you don't really even notice them when they are on.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I just got a pair of these and love them. They fit great and are supper comfortable. Safety first is what I always say and these truly back that up. Overall these are a great product and work the way you want them to.