Keep your wings protected from errant branches and sharp rocks with the Six Six One Rage Elbow Guards. Fashioned out of perforated neoprene for breathability, these guards cut a lightweight profile while protecting your elbows from cuts out on the trail. Stretch mesh on the insides of the elbows provides freedom of movement, which is further enhanced by the pre-curved anatomic fit. That means that you get a barely-there feel with the protection of a hard-shell pad. As an added bonus, Six Six One finishes the Rage Elbow Guards with Kevlar panels for durability across the miles so you can tackle new trails with confidence that these guards — and your elbows — will hold up through the ride.
View more Arm & Elbow Pads
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.