Lightweight wing protection.
Protect your wings from bumps and scratches with the Six Six One Rage Air Elbow Pads. With an all-new, low-profile chassis and a strategic blend of hard and soft padding, these guards provide trail protection without impeding quick arm movements or general range of motion. Just set them in place at the start of the day, and ride with confidence that they'll do their job if you end up on the ground.
Made from stretchy mesh, each pad is held securely in place with two hook-and-loop straps that feature a silicone print to reduce slippage. These pads are also compatible with the Padlock connection system, with attachment points to pair with Six Six One's Evo SS Jacket to keep everything in place.
View more Arm & Elbow Pads
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.