You'll forget about the flashy neon graphics, stiff carbon soles, and ridiculous buckles of XC-oriented shoes the minute you slip your feet into the Filter Flat Men's Cycling Shoe by Six Six One. This no-nonsense pair of trail kicks is worthy for post-work rides in the foothills and lift-accessed park laps on weekends. Simple lace-up closure keeps things nice and tight—without making you mess with fancy buckles or unnecessary straps to keep the shoe secure.
Inspired by your favorite skate kicks, the Filter Flat is intended for trail and park riders looking to ditch the restrictive feel, overly stiff soles, and unfriendly bailing ability of clipless cycling shoes. Its flexible rubber sole grips to your favorite flat pedals and walks gracefully over hike-a-bike sections without slipping out over rocks and loose rubble. For a bit of extra grip, the sole's rubber is actually softer along the outside edges, which helps with pedal feel and hiking over rough terrain.
- Low-key shoe for everyday trail rides and park laps
- Lace-up design forgoes unnecessary buckles and straps
- Eliminates the unfriendly bailing of clipless cycling shoes
- Flexible rubber sole for pedal grip, hike-a-bike traction
- Not compatible with clipless pedals and cleats