Fact: You can't kiss your elbow.
View more Arm & Elbow Pads
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Just enough lightweight protection
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These sleeves seem to run a bit small...I'm 6'2" / 185, and closer to chicken arms/legs than bulky, but the M are a bit snug. However, once on, I asked our 15 year old to punch my elbows to see what I could feel... Either he's weaker than most, or these should do very well against a moderate spill. Silicone banding keeps the upper bands in place and there's a small groove cut in the bend of the elbow padding to allow for a greater range of flexing. I don't expect these, like others, to protect from a bone crushing situation, but they will give me much needed protection coupled with 661 Rage kneepads for a solid level of protection at a reasonable cost.