Item # SSO007S
Six Six One EXO Elbow Pad $39.95
Fact: You can't kiss your elbow.
View more Arm & Elbow Pads
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Not too thick, great breathability
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I was looking for something that would stay put, add a bit of rubber between me and the trees, and not be hot. I assumed that I'd be returning these as the mesh wouldn't cool well enough.
However, I've been super impressed. The mesh is very breathable, the rubber has cut-outs for airflow and the backing is smooth and wicking. The result is a pad that is light and flexible enough to forget about, cool enough to keep on even while climbing, and there when you need to guard from the branches of death hiding in the brush!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I absolutely love my six six one knee pads and wanted to stick with the same brand for me elbow pads. I was looking for a light weight pair for the summer and the price and description looked right for this particular pair. I was disappointed when I received this pair, as the fit was tight and there was way more material than I expected. If I wasn't heading out on a bike trip the day after I received them I would have returned them. With that being said, once I wore them they stretched a bit and were protective. For the cost, they keep the elbows scrap free.
Just enough lightweight protection
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These sleeves seem to run a bit small...I'm 6'2" / 185, and closer to chicken arms/legs than bulky, but the M are a bit snug. However, once on, I asked our 15 year old to punch my elbows to see what I could feel... Either he's weaker than most, or these should do very well against a moderate spill. Silicone banding keeps the upper bands in place and there's a small groove cut in the bend of the elbow padding to allow for a greater range of flexing. I don't expect these, like others, to protect from a bone crushing situation, but they will give me much needed protection coupled with 661 Rage kneepads for a solid level of protection at a reasonable cost.