Ride where the pros go.
Heading out for a day of race prep on burly, lift-accessed descents without protection you enjoy wearing is foolhardy. We know you know this, so let us suggest a streamlined piece of body armor that'll shield you when you find yourself upside down on the ground, without weighing you down during the rest of your ride: the lightweight Six Six One EVO Lite Short-Sleeve Shirt.
A full-length front zipper makes the shirt quick and easy to pull on in the parking lot, and its anatomical cut follows your every movement when you can't afford to be distracted by bunched fabric. A mix of D30 impact protection and cushy, laminated EVA foam form a barrier of protection from rocks and roots, and Six Six One's PADLOCK system allows you to easily connect the shirt to your EVO or Rage elbow pads and Evo shorts for an integrated system that stays put when you're busy diving into switchbacks and sending it over jumps. So that you don't have to give up on easily accessible pockets, Six Six One gave the EVO Lite zippered back pockets to house your snacks and other essentials.
- Flexible, lightweight body armor for days of double-black descents
- Stretchy, breathable fabric cut to follow your body movements
- Blend of impact protection along chest, back, hip, and shoulders
- System integrates with other EVO and Rage protection
- Zippered back pockets house trailside essentials