Fend off barbarism.
Beneath every good baggy jersey is a suite of padding like the Evo Lite Long Sleeve Shirt. Six Six One imbues the Evo Lite with the transubstantiation of removable D30 padding at the shoulders, elbows, and on the back. D30 stays pliant and flexible while you're pedaling or navigating particularly techy trail sections, but turns hard and unyielding for protection when the rock-garden barbarians do manage to storm the gates.
The body is further reinforced with laminated EVA on the chest and hips, and the wide neck opening and cutouts across the sleeves accommodate a stretched-out saddle posture. The Evo Lite is finished with Six Six One's Padlock connection technology, which coordinates with other Padlock-equipped protectives to ensure that your trail armor is never out of place.
- A shirt packs with padding for bit hitting days
- D30 padding absorbs the brunt of hits so you don't have to
- Padding is flexible and pliable, but firms on impact
- Laminated EVA reinforcements on chest and hips boost durability
- Tailored fit is optimized for comfort under your jersey
- Pads can be removed for easy washing after warm days
- Padlock connection technology keeps your armor where you want it