Fend off barbarism.
Beneath every good baggy jersey is a suite of padding like the Evo Lite Long Sleeve Shirt. Six Six One imbues the Evo Lite with the transubstantiation of removable D30 padding at the shoulders, elbows, and on the back. D30 stays pliant and flexible while you're pedaling or navigating particularly techy trail sections, but turns hard and unyielding for protection when the rock-garden barbarians do manage to storm the gates.
The body is further reinforced with laminated EVA on the chest and hips, and the wide neck opening and cutouts across the sleeves accommodate a stretched-out saddle posture. The Evo Lite is finished with Six Six One's Padlock connection technology, which coordinates with other Padlock-equipped protectives to ensure that your trail armor is never out of place.
View more Chest & Spine Protection
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.