Item # SSO008F
Six Six One Evo Knee Guards $99.95
When you're shredding runs and bombing trails, the last things you want to worry about is a premature end to the ride following an unfortunate encounter between your knees and errant shrubbery or uncooperative rock gardens. Get protected and keep on riding with the Six Six One Evo Knee Guards. These streamlined guards protect your knees from sharp, pointy, and scratchy objects out on the trail without weighing down the ride experience.
Six Six One utilizes pre-molded, flexible D30 padding to accommodate the shape of any knee and deliver outstanding comfort and fit. While this padding remains flexible during rides for full range of motion and unimpeded pedaling, it hardens instantly upon impact to help prevent injury and keep your knees intact.
These knee guards are constructed from breathable, comfortable Cordura fabric with Kevlar panels for durability and abrasion resistance over miles and miles of use. Hook-and-loop straps provide a customized fit and ensure the Evo Knee Guards are easy to put on and take off.
View more Knee & Shin Pads
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Flexible & Stays In Place
Super EndurBro. It's a nice, lightweight set of pads that stays in place despite only having a top strap. The D30 padding allows for a comfortable fit while pedaling, and, stiff protection during impact. Google D30, it's cool.
I've run 661 pads since the original Kyle Straits Editions back in 2004. A lot has changed, but, 661 continue to be the best.