Everyone but you will forget it's there.
The Six Six One Evo AM Tres Helmet is a next-gen trail helmet that's so light and comfortable that you'll wonder if it's actually there, yet with the slick lines of the Tres Grey finish, those around you won't be able to ignore it. The modern-looking shell is built from Contego foam, which was chosen for its energy-absorbing properties. Specifically, it’s claimed to absorb as much as 30% more energy from an impact than the EPS foams used in almost every other certified bicycle helmet. While that may be the most important detail, more subtle refinements, such as the two-position adjustable visor and the user-friendly Boa retention system, mean that you don’t have to forgo modern features in the pursuit of protection. And it’s topped off with a Fidlock magnetic buckle that takes pretty much all the effort out of strapping on your lid, despite the fact that it’s completely secure.
- Contego foam
- Boa closure
- Fidlock magnetic buckle
View more Mountain Helmets
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Better than I expected
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
661 is pretty much what you expect when it is gotta be affordable but still work. When you see a $150 helmet from them you have to think someone is trying to pull a fast one, or maybe the company has decided to push its price point a little. Well, I can tell you what has actually happened in this case. They have made an incredible helmet. I don't understand where the accolades and reviews are. Oh, wait, I do. It isn't Troy Lee or some Coffee Sipping North West brand of the moment.
This helmet is light, sturdy, fits awesome with a nifty BOA closure system. The magnetic clasp is the best I have ever used. I can't say enough about this helmet. I am really digging it.