Set it, then forget it's even there.
The Six Six One Evo AM Patrol Helmet is a no-nonsense trail helmet with lightweight In-Mold construction paired with a micro-adjustable Boa system for set it, then forget it comfort and security atop your noggin. The low-profile design won't stick out like a sore thumb on the trail or create unwanted bobbling as you dissect technical singletrack and descend at high rates of speed.
For the making of the Evo AM Patrol Helmet, Six Six One swapped standard EPS for Contego foam, which provides higher levels of impact absorption, should you suffer a nasty crash on the trail. Large, sculpted vents rapidly expel built-up heat and perspiration, so you're not a hot, sweaty mess while riding in summertime. It's rounded out with a brim that protects you from overhanging trailside vegetation and blocks harsh sunlight, plus a Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed ease of operation.
- No-nonsense trail helmet offers low-profile protection
- Boa retention system provides a micro-adjustable fit
- In-Mold construction for a lightweight, low-profile feel
- Contego foam replaces EPS for greater impact absorption
- 15 sculpted vents rapidly disperse excess heat and sweat
- Protective brim blocks trailside vegetation and sunlight
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed ease of closure