Skate style brain bucket for sweet jumps.
Almost iconic now, the skater style Six Six One Dirt Lid Helmet uses a foam inner and hard plastic shell keep your brains from going on display. It has nine vents to cool your head, while multiple pads allow you to fine tune the Lid's fit. The pads wick perspiration and work with the venting to help keep you cool. The Six Six One Dirt Lid comes in ten colors and one size.
View more Mountain Helmets
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Good helmet, runs small in size
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Runs extremely small, it's good looking and seem to be of good quality. I get just for messing around when I'm not wearing my full face helmet. But one size fits all didn't' fit me.
What are the dimensions? I have a large...
What are the dimensions? I have a large head and lots of hair.
The helmet is designed to fit all head sizes and comes with various sized foam padding that you can switch out till you find the right fit for your head