An efficient system.
Silca created its Threaded Tubeless Extender Kit with Speed Shield to achieve versatility, lightness, and reliability in a single tubeless valve extender design. The firm chose to use CNC-machined aluminum to construct the valve extenders, which come with full, external threads. Even though they were optimized for use with deep dish carbon rims, you're free to use them with shallower carbon or aluminum hoops as well, and they're compatible with both tubeless and standard RVC valve stems.
Silca uses a spherical nut to reinforce the valve stem against bending forces, enhancing durability while barely impacting weight, and the aluminum construction keeps the weight significantly lower than extenders made with brass. Silca addresses the twin issues of valve rattle and inhibited aerodynamics with its SpeedShield rim protectors. They'll guard your rims against scratches from valves while smoothing airflow over the valve stems.
- Tubeless valve stem extenders designed with the Silca touch
- Precise, lightweight aluminum construction
- Rim protection system eliminates valve rattle
- Reduces aerodynamic penalty of most valve extenders
- Silca leads the industry in inflation luxury