Puts pinching to shame.
Unless your mini pump has a precise digital gauge, you've become accustomed to pinching your tires to guess the approximate level of inflation after fixing a flat on the road or topping off your mountain bike tires in the parking lot. That's where the ingenious Tattico Bluetooth Mini Pump comes into play, automatically uploading tire pressure data to Silca's iGauge app, so you can view this data on the large, colorful display of your smartphone. The iGauge app is available for both iPhone and Android, meaning it'll satisfy virtually any user with a modern smartphone.
To upload data, simply start the iGauge app on your phone, begin adding air to your tire, and watch for the results as the Tattico Bluetooth Mini Pump automatically pairs with your iPhone or Android mobile device. Soon your data will emerge on the app, displaying the exact pressure in a number of readouts, regardless if you prefer PSI or Bar readings. It's compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves, working with a number of bike types, from gravel bikes to road steeds and burly trail rigs alike. Best of all, it's highly compact size easily attaches to your frame, sits in your rear jersey pockets, or stows away in your pack, so you can easily bring it everywhere and bust it out when it's needed.
- Automatically uploads pressure data to iGauge smartphone app
- iGauge smartphone app available freely on iPhone and Android
- Pairs automatically with app once you begin inflating tires
- Ultra-compact 9.5-inch size easily fits in pockets and packs
- Inflates Presta and Schrader valves for use with numerous bikes
- Adaptable Cup Seal maximizes efficiency across broad temperatures
- Twin Tube insulated handle won't heat up while inflating tires