Since its inception, Silca has been elevating the humble floor pump
to the realm of art. The Seat Roll Premio does the same for the saddle
bag. Though the body is waxed, waterproof cotton shot through with
reflective threading, the Roll Premio's key feature is actually the
inclusion of a Boa dial instead of the usual hook-and-loop strap. The
Boa wire buckle is a lower profile, more elegant solution for attaching
the Roll Premio to saddle rails. It also matches your shoes.
When not secured to the saddle, the Roll Premio folds open, providing
uninhibited access to each of its three internal pockets. This lets you
max out its capacity without trying to overcome the restrictions of a
too-small opening—all to common on saddle bags that unzip at one end.
- A premium saddle bag for discerning cyclists
- Wire buckle is lower profile than hook-and-loop straps
- Body material is waterproof and features reflective details
- Folding structure doesn't limit capacity like small openings
- Holds tubes up to 700c x 45mm