Hirobel Frame Clamp
You're moving up in the world. You've got a sleek steed, and a decently loaded tool bench for working on it — and hell, you even threw down to get yourself a snazzy repair stand. And while fixes have gotten easier with your new setup, there's always room to take improvements a little bit further, and Silca's Hirobel Frame Clamp does just that. The Hirobel connects to your bike, in order to more evenly distribute weight. It features two adjustable mounts that offer a boost in stability, while reducing possible damage to thin-walled and oddly shaped tubing. This makes it the perfect partner to your sleek carbon bike, or heavy and oddly shaped beach cruiser. Strategically shaped, paint-friendly cones and bindings cradle your bike at frame intersections where wall thicknesses are typically thicker, and forces can be distributed over a larger surface area. And due to the long, horizontal shape, you can clamp to your repair stand closer to your bikes natural center of gravity, which improves stability, and locating the drivetrain higher to help reduce back strain when you're wrenching away.
- Silca's repair stand toy for better bike tinkering
- Clamps to your bike to more evenly distribute weight
- Two adjustable mounts secure to your bike and won't damage paint
- Bar allows for clamping closer to center of gravity
- Locates drivetrain higher up to alleviate back stress while working
- Compatible with clamp-style bike repair stands only